The accumulation of fat in the body, especially in the abdomen, is one of the constant concerns of both men and women. There are a number of methods to attack this problem; however, some find it more difficult than others to burn abdominal fat.
There are many causes of the growth of belly fat. Hormonal, genetic and postpartum states can all play a part, as well as diet and exercise choices. Sleep quality, stress, alcohol intake, even some medications can also be factors. It is important that you seek a variety of care options in order to burn abdominal fat on a large scale.
Thanks to research and technological advances, aesthetic medicine has managed to develop different innovative treatments to eliminate abdominal fat without resorting to surgery, with very good results.
The following treatments can burn abdominal fat effectively:
- Enzyme therapy: This treatment destroys fat from any part of the body including, of course, the abdominal area. It helps to reduce cellulite and increases firmness in the treated area. A series of small injections are applied to the desired area. The process takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes per session. The exact number of injections will depend on the amount of localized fat, although up to 6 sessions are recommended. This depends on each individual’s desired outcome and the amount of fat to be eliminated.
- Cryolipolysis: This innovative non-invasive treatment consists of applying cold temperatures in the area where you want to eliminate fat. Through a device that applies controlled cold temperatures, the fat cells are frozen and subsequently eliminated through urine or sweat. An antifreeze membrane is applied to the dermis to prevent injury.
- Lymphatic drainage: This is a series of massages in the abdomen area to eliminate accumulated fat, toxins and cellulite. Fat is eliminated through urine and sweat. It is important that it is done by an expert to avoid possible injuries. It is usually done with the hand. If it is applied with a compressed air device, it is called Pressotherapy.
- Body radiofrequency: These are high-frequency electromagnetic waves that cause controlled heating of the dermis layers to promote collagen formation and lymphatic drainage. This therapy helps to combat cellulite, flaccidity and localized fat in the abdomen or the targeted area.
- Low-frequency ultrasonic waves: This treatment forms microscopic bubbles in the fatty tissue that destroy it so that the body can eliminate it later.
- Lipolytic laser: A low-power diode laser is applied to the skin and dissolves the fat in this high-tech treatment.
It is vital that you consult a specialist about the best option for you. At Dr. Abraham Cázares, Aesthetic Medicine, you receive personalized professional attention. We provide you with safe and proven solutions. Our priority is your health and well-being.
Dr. Abraham Cazares
Each patient has particular needs that should be attended to in an empathetic and professional manner, with high-quality personalized solutions that prioritize their health. Our approach is preventive and our aesthetic treatments are safe and proven.
We work closely with each patient to get to know their medical history in depth and thus assess the best and most appropriate cosmetic treatment to meet their needs.
The care we provide makes all the difference.
Share your doubts with us
Amazing Doctor!! Took last minute appointment and was a great experience. Not only is he detailed in explaining everything but did an amazing job. Thank you Dr!
Leave A Comment