Achieve revitalized and luminous skin with a chemical peeling performed by experts in aesthetic medicine in Puerto Vallarta.
Face. Body. Intimate Areas.
At Dr. Abraham Cázares, Aesthetic Medicine we have different innovative treatments to reverse the effects of aging on the skin and the loss of luminosity. One of those methods that we have available is facial or body peeling. Peels help treat acne, pigmentation and changes related to the sun and pollution, as well as improve hydration.
How do peelings work?
- Levels of peelings: superficial and medium.
- A peeling consists of controlled skin exfoliation or peeling to remove the superficial layers of the skin, dead cells, unwanted pigmentation and other impurities.
- The treatment session lasts 30 minutes.
- It is applied to the face and body, as required.
- It is used to remove the superficial and middle layers of the skin.
- It is not a painful procedure, although you may feel a tingling sensation.
- You may experience some redness for an hour after the peel.
- There may be a slight peeling of the skin 3-5 days later.
- You will obtain new skin with a firmer and smoother appearance.
- The peeling treatment will promote the growth of healthy, blemish-free skin.
- Our procedures are safe and effective, carried out by expert and reliable professionals.
- All our peels are adapted to the needs of each patient and the solutions each one may require.
- The treatments we provide are designed to minimize recovery times and to avoid further complications from outside elements such as the sun.
- There are several treatments that can improve things like the peelings can’t, the use of plasma pen, microneedlig, RF Microneedlig are good options in some cases reach out to find out which is the best treatment for you.