At Dr. Abraham Cázares, Aesthetic Medicine we have different innovative treatments to reverse the effects of aging on the skin and the loss of luminosity. One of those methods that we have available is facial or body peeling. Peels help treat acne, pigmentation and changes related to the sun and pollution, as well as improve hydration.
How do peelings work?
- Levels of peelings: superficial and medium.
- A peeling consists of controlled skin exfoliation or peeling to remove the superficial layers of the skin, dead cells, unwanted pigmentation and other impurities.
- The treatment session lasts 30 minutes.
- It is applied to the face and body, as required.
- It is used to remove the superficial and middle layers of the skin.
- It is not a painful procedure, although you may feel a tingling sensation.
- You may experience some redness for an hour after the peel.
- There may be a slight peeling of the skin 3-5 days later.