Fractional radiofrequency with microneedles consists of the application of focused energy. Each point where the energy is focused generates a thermal effect directly in the dermis, where the collagen and elastin fibers are located. These fibers are stimulated and regenerated, without affecting the epidermis, the most superficial layer of our skin. It is a safe treatment for any skin type and season.
How does fractional radiofrequency – microneedling treatment work?
- 1 to 3 sessions are required.
- Each session lasts between twenty and forty minutes.
- Through the focused energy, collagen production is stimulated without any possible disadvantages of a laser treatment.
- The treatment allows you a quick return to your daily activities.
- Revitalizes the face.
- Improves the tissues of your body and face.
- Activates skin cells and improves skin elasticity.
- Eliminates fine lines of expression.
- Reduces enlarged pores.
- Reduces hypertrophic and acne scars.
- Reduces skin imperfections.
- Reduces stretch marks and keratosis.
- Reduces photoaging.
- Corrects the lack of tone and shine in the skin.