Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in cartilage, tissue, organs, and epidermis. It was discovered in the 1930s and has been the subject of multiple investigations and various uses in medicine, especially in regenerative medicine therapies. It is used in treatments for diseases such as arthritis because it helps to regenerate cartilage and acts as a lubricant in the joints.
The use of hyaluronic acid in cosmetic medicine began to spread in the nineties. Today it is a popular and effective non-surgical solution for facial rejuvenation. This is mainly due to the fact that the gel-like, clear substance has the ability to keep tissues well-lubricated and moist.
There are some key characteristics and benefits that hyaluronic acid provides in cosmetic medicine:
- It can be applied topically (on the surface of the skin) to deeply hydrate the epidermis, pulling water from the deeper layers of skin.
- When injected in strategic areas, its effects are immediate and long-lasting. These are attributes that make it a great ally for aesthetic medicine.
- Thanks to its great capabilities for hydration, skin appears dewy and soft, while firming and plumping the areas where it is applied.
- A great advantage of hyaluronic acid is that the chances of allergic reactions are almost nil since it is a substance that is produced by the body. It is naturally integrated into human tissue.
- Hyaluronic acid blurs dark circles and revitalizes each area. Wrinkles are visibly diminished, delaying the effects of aging.
- Hyaluronic acid is applied in a few main areas of the face: the wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, the lines of expression that go from the sides of the nose towards the mouth, the edge and corner of lips, and the cheekbones. With the passage of time, its natural production in the body decreases. If you are thinking about applying HA, it’s important to have your skin evaluated by a specialist to guarantee the best results.
At the office of Dr. Abraham Cazares, Aesthetic Medicine, our approach is preventive. The solutions we provide are safe, proven, and reliable. We are professional experts and leaders in cosmetic medical treatments in Puerto Vallarta. Our priority is to assess your individual needs and design a personalized treatment plan.
Get to know us and discover how can we support you in your wellness journey.
Dr. Abraham Cazares
Each patient has particular needs that should be attended to in an empathetic and professional manner, with high-quality personalized solutions that prioritize their health. Our approach is preventive and our aesthetic treatments are safe and proven.
We work closely with each patient to get to know their medical history in depth and thus assess the best and most appropriate cosmetic treatment to meet their needs.
The care we provide makes all the difference.
Share your doubts with us
Amazing Doctor!! Took last minute appointment and was a great experience. Not only is he detailed in explaining everything but did an amazing job. Thank you Dr!
Leave A Comment